In this tutorial I am going to show you how to solve this connectivity issue. If you ask me the exact reason why this issue has arisen, I cannot tell you the exact reason as to why this has occured. But most of the times it occurs because of corrupt wireless drivers. There are two alternatives to solve this problem. I am going to show you both the ways in this article. You can follow any one of them or both if any of them doesn’t work.
- First open your Network and Sharing centre which can be found in the Control Panel or from the right side corner of the Task bar.
- A dialog box will be opened where all your network connections will be showed. In that window select Manage Networks.
- In that a list of connections will be shown. From that select the one which you are currently connected or to which the problem has arisen.
- Right click on the network and select Remove Network. This will delete the saved network.
- Now all you have to do is switch OFF you wifi and switch it ON right back. Now your network connection which you have previously deleted will show up again and try to connect to that network. You should be able to connect without any issue.
This is one of the solutions to solve the problem of corrupted wireless network. If the problem has not yet solved then follow the below solution. This should solve your problem.
In this alternate solution, we will just uninstall our wifi drivers and reinstall them back again. Sometimes your wifi drivers may be corrupted or have become outdated which can result in bugs and hence the problem. To uninstall your wifi drivers all you have to do is Right click on My Computer and select Manager. Here right click on the Network adapters. This will show you the installed network drivers. Simply right click on the driver and select uninstall. Now download the latest network drivers depending upon your chipset. Download and install the updated drivers and your problem should be resolved.
Note: It is recommended to restart your system once each after you uninstall your network drivers and after installing the network drivers for problem free performance.
If you have any problems with this tutorial, please put them in the comments below.