Chrome Remote Desktop is an impressive App that can be downloaded right from your Google Chrome Browser. Once you have downloaded and installed the Chrome Remote Desktop it lets you connect to a remote PC only if the other Device has this App already installed and configured. So in this post I am going to show you how to install, configure and use the chrome remote desktop. Once you connect to a remote PC you will have full authoritative control over the Computer. I have personally used this app and found to be really worth to use.
Chrome Remote Desktop
- Open your chrome browser and go to this link.
- Once you get to the App store, search for Chrome remote Desktop.
- Here click on Add To Chrome.
- Now open Google App Manager from the start menu and open the chrome remote desktop .
- Here click on Allow.
- For Example let us say you need to access your friend’s PC remotely.
- Now we will get two options to choose from- whether to access a remote PC or to share your PC to another remote PC.
- You need to access your friend’s remote PC, so click on Access.
- At the same time, the other PC which you need to access should have the remote desktop app opened and ready to use.
- Now tell your friend at the other end to click on share in his remote desktop app. Then a unique code will be generated which we need to enter in the box.(this box appears when you click on “access”).
- Here enter the access code which you have received from your friend and click on connect.
- Now you should be able to successfully connect to your friend’s PC.
- Now that you have connected, chrome remote desktop lets you have full control over the connected PC.
- Once you have done with your connection click on Disconnect to terminate the connection.
This is how you can connect to a remote PC using chrome remote desktop. If you have any queries please put them in the comments below. If you have found informative, don’t forget to share this with your friends.