If we want to move or copy files from one folder to another we are always accustomed to right click the folder, click copy/move and then create another new folder and clicking on paste. This is what normally anyone would do.But do you know that by a simple registry tweak you can include the Copy to/Move to option in the right click menu? Continue to read this simple tutorial and learn to copy and move files from one folder to another with just a simple click.
- First Click on start and type regedit in the search box.
- The registry editor dialog box will be opened.
- In that search for the following entry:
- Right click on the ContextMenuHandlers and click on New -> Key.
- Now, a new key is created. In that we have to enter a value for the key. This value creates a copy to option in the right click menu.
- Right click on the newly created key and click edit key and enter the below value along with the braces.
- Similarly, if you want the Move to option, repeat the same process and enter the below value
- Now when you right click on any folder, you should see the Copy To and Move To options.
Do implement and share this article to your friends to let them know this cool trick.